In this Loadrunner tutorial, we will show you how to download and install Loadrunner.
The latest version of Loadrunner is 12.63 and now it supports Docker.
Whats New in Loadrunner 12.63.
- Now the raw results are processed faster even for a big file, this helps to reduce the burden of the performance tester.
- Trueclient protocol now has a Snapshot viewer supported for TruWeb scripts
From Loadrunner 12.63, you will get 50 users community license to explore Loadrunner and do performance testing of application.You can also buy a copy of Loadrunner license here. HP has made it easy to buy Loadrunner. Just use your credit/debit card and buy the license.
Here I will show how to download and install Loadrunner.
Note:Always use HP download manager to download the HP software.Sometimes your files may be corrupted if you do not use the HP download manager.
Step-by-Step Procedure on How to Install Loadrunner:
Go to this link: http://www8.hp.com/in/en/software-solutions/loadrunner-load-testing/
- Click on try or buy.
- You will have two options.You can buy the license or you can try the community edition.Click on the download button.
- Give your details and click on Continue.
- Select HP download manager and download the following two components as shown in the image.
- Download manager will be downloaded first.Install the download manager and select the download links. You will see ‘now downloading the software’ as shown in the image.
- Click on setup file, once you finish downloading.
- Click on install.
- To install required prerequisites click on OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Uncheck and click on next.
- Select install web controller and click on Finish.
- You will see the license file, where you get 50 users free license. You can also install the license from the following image.
- Go to Start->All Programs-> HP Software-> and launch Loadrunner components.